San Clemente Neighborhood Guides
Discover the top-rated luxury communities in San Clemente, CA. Browse through our neighborhood pages to get detailed information about each neighborhood including; Southwest San Clemente, Southeast San Clemente, the Pier Bowl, Cypress Shore, Cypress Cove, and Sea Summit at Marblehead. Continue scrolling down the page for a general over view of the City with current San Clemente real estate market statistics, recent listings for both residential and multi family investments and recently sold homes in San Clemente. If you need help with your home or with finding a home in San Clemente and the surrounding areas please do not hesitate to contact us!
Luxury Homes for Sale in San Clemente, CA
San Clemente is one of the popular tourist destinations in California, popularly known as the “Spanish Village by the Sea.”
San Clemente’s region is particularly famed for its calming ocean vistas, scenic hill perspective, and breathtaking mountain views. People in California who are sick of living in “the big city” could find safe refuge in this region thanks to its excellent climate, attractive beaches, and rich terrain. San Clemente Beach is widely regarded as one of the most popular tourist destinations in the city. The route is a great attraction for locals to walk or run, and the busiest times of day are early in the morning and around the time the sun is setting. If you have any questions about any of the communities in San Clemente or other booming cities in California, please do not hesitate to contact a member of our staff.
CASA ROMANTICA: The citizens of San Clemente are very familiar with Casa Romantica, which is widely known to be one of the most historically significant spots in the city. The San Clemente shoreline may be seen from the Casa Romantica, perched on the cliffs above the San Clemente Pier station. The city and functions now own the structure as a region’s cultural center. Additionally, it is available for rental for private occasions such as weddings. Other notable historical destinations in San Clemente include Nixon’s “Western White House” and San Clemente Pier.
EXQUISITE ARCHITECTURAL STYLE: San Clemente has been famous for its buildings designed in the Spanish colonial style for a long time. The city is also referred to as the “Spanish Village by the Sea.” The original concept of the town was that it would be a Mediterranean-style seaside tourist community. However, the oldest areas of San Clemente now feature an eclectic mix of building styles, providing a more thorough flavor in terms of the architectural buildings seen throughout the city.
A HAVEN FOR SURFERS: Trestles, Cotton’s Point, and Calafia Beach Park are some popular places to go surfing in San Clemente, making it recognizable for its abundance of surfing spots. The city is home to many companies specializing in designing and manufacturing surfboards. In addition, some world-famous surfers, such as Kolohe Andino, Shane Beschen, and Mike Parsons, were either raised in San Clemente or made the area their permanent home. This is one of the factors why San Clemente continues to attract surfers from all over the state.
10 Real Estate Facts About San Clemente, CA
- In San Clemente’s real estate portfolio, you’ll find a wide variety of stunning single-family homes, each featuring a unique design aesthetic and superb craftsmanship.
- Other home types accessible in different communities in San Clemente include lovely townhomes, multi-family residences, and condominium flats. No apartment is currently available on the market as of this time.
- Luxurious properties in San Clemente are worth anywhere from $2.5 million to $50 million, depending on their area.
- Known as the Spanish Village by the Sea loaded with old town charm
- Typically, residential properties in San Clemente are built with two six beds.
- San Clemente’s vast majority of homes are generally designed with three to seven bathrooms.
- The interior living space offered by the residences in San Clemente is extensive, with the most common floor plans ranging from 1400 sq ft to at least 3,300 sq ft.
- Lot sizes vary from 0.1 acres to 0.25 acres on average.
- Spanish, Custom Built, Mid Century, Mediterranean, Modern, Cape Cod, Contemporary, and Traditional architecture styles are some of the most common home designs in San Clemente.
- Numerous vacant lots are also available for purchase across San Clemente, with prices often ranging between $100,000 and $2.1 million, depending on the overall size of the lot.
San Clemente, CA Real Estate Information
Latest Homes for Sale in San Clemente, CA
Latest Multi Family Homes for Sale in San Clemente, CA
Latest Closed Homes in San Clemente, CA
San Clemente Neighborhoods Map
San Clemente is one of the most beautiful locations in California. It is also home to plenty of gorgeous waterfront homes. In locating the neighborhood of San Clemente, there are a lot of famous places that may be used as markers. Known places in the district are T-Street Beach, San Clemente State Beach, and Nike Factory Store. All neighborhoods in San Clemente are only less than 10 minutes drive away from each other. Communities in San Clemente include the district of Southwest San Clemente, which is located 0.5 miles from Southeast San Clemente. The Pierbowl sits 3.1 miles from Sea Summit at Marble Head via San Diego Fairway and 3.6 miles away from Cypress Shore & Cove via San Diego Fairway.
San Clemente, CA Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
You deserve to have an agent who understands that communication is essential during the home-buying and selling process and strives for excellent service in every step of the process. You need a Realtor who provides innovative marketing and research, and is abreast of technological innovations that can make a substantial difference in every aspect of the process.
Call me today to see how I set myself apart from the competition.