Dana Point Neighborhoods
Discover the top-rated luxury communities in Dana Point, CA. Browse through our neighborhood pages to get detailed information about each neighborhood. Get in depth details on the communities of Monarch Beach, Monarch Bay, The Strand at Headlands, Lantern Village, Niguel Shores, and Ritz Pointe. Recent sales and statistics for Dana Point giving you up to date market information including recently listed and sold properties in Dana Point. If you need help finding your new home or selling you Dana Point home, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Luxury Homes for Sale in Dana Point, CA
Dana Point is a famous city for boat enthusiasts looking for a new home in Orange County, California.
Dana Point Harbor is home to shops, a marina, and restaurants and is noted as one of the only romantic spots on the coast. It is a point of departure for the Catalina Express, a transportation service to and from the City of Avalon on Catalina Island. You can enjoy dining opportunities along the water and other seaside attractions in the scenic Dana Point Harbor. Every taste may be satisfied from salty to sweet with various delectable food establishments readily available to residents and visitors alike. Contact us today to learn more about this captivating city in Orange County, California!
FLOURISHING ARTS AND CULTURE: The people of Dana Point take great pride in several social gatherings each year. Since 1972, the city has hosted the Festival of Whales, celebrated for two weekends in March. In addition, Dana Point has been the location of the annual Dana Point Concours d’Elegance, a charitable event that benefits the automotive community and takes place on the Monarch Beach Golf Links at the Monarch Beach Resort. Since 2008, the event has contributed to a variety of charitable causes. In addition, the city puts on the annual Dana Point Grand Prix and hosts the Turkey Trot. Families interested in arts and culture will enjoy the city’s annual events.
DOLPHIN AND WHALE WATCHING CAPITAL OF THE WORLD: In 2019, Dana Point was awarded the trademark for being the “Dolphin and Whale Watching Capital of the World.” The city was also designated as a Whale Heritage Site in 2021. This certification was only given out to three other locations worldwide. The waters near the city are home to cetaceans, such as whales and dolphins, which the community protects. Citizens and cetaceans exist side by side genuinely and courteously. When the tide is out, guests can get an up-close look at marine life at the nearby tidal pools and the Ocean Institute, positioned in the port below the point.
WATER EXTRUSIONS: Given that Dana Point lies alongside the azure waters of the ocean, residents and visitors can engage in water activities, including surfing, beach volleyball, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding, parasailing, diving, fishing, and a 2,500-boat/yacht marina. You should travel to Dana Point if you want to have fun in the sun while also getting soaked.
10 Real Estate Facts About Dana Point, CA
- The real estate market in Dana Point comprises numerous lovely single-family residences with outstanding architectural detailing and build quality, available for purchase at competitive prices.
- There are also available townhomes, multi-family structures, and condo units. However, no apartments are currently available for purchase in Dana Point.
- The upscale residential homes in Conroe are priced between $3 million and $22.50 million.
- Conroe’s affordable residences are often priced from $500,000 to less than $1 million, making them an excellent option for first-time homebuyers.
- Homes in Dana Point are usually built with one to twelve bedrooms.
- They are typically designed with one to ten-bathroom configurations.
- With the most common floor plans ranging in size from 650 sqft. to 7,000 sqft., the residential residences in Dana Point offer generous interior living space up to approximately 9,000 sqft.
- Properties in Dana Point have lots ranging between 0.03 acres to 0.55 acres on average.
- Dana Point’s most prominent architectural finishes are Cape Cod, Mediterranean, Modern, Contemporary, and Custom Built home styles.
- Several vacant lots are also found across Dana Point. Listing prices of these vacant lots often range from $800,000 to $11.50 million, depending on the lot size.
Dana Point, CA Real Estate Information
Dana Point, CA Homes for Sale
Latest Multi Family Homes for Sale In Dana Point, CA
Latest Closed Homes in Dana Point, CA
Dana Point Neighborhoods Map
The gorgeous city of Dana Point is located 6.7 miles west of San Clemente. The area offers beautiful sunset and sundown views and comprises lovely communities adjacent to each other. The Three Arch Bay is 0.5 miles away from the stunning Monarch Bay via Pacific Coast Highway. The Monarch Bay is seated 0.8 miles away from the Monarch Beach through Pacific Coast Highway, 1.6 miles from Ritz Pointe via Crown Valley Parkway, and 1.3 miles from the Niguel Shores via Pacific Coast Highway. At the same time, the Lantern Village is located 1.8 miles from Niguel Shores via Pacific Coast Highway. Most of Dana Point’s communities are accessible through the Pacific Coast Highway.
Dana Point Interactive Map
Click on any neighborhood for a brief introduction
Ready to take the next step?
You deserve to have an agent who understands that communication is essential during the home-buying and selling process and strives for excellent service in every step of the process. You need a Realtor who provides innovative marketing and research, and is abreast of technological innovations that can make a substantial difference in every aspect of the process.
Call me today to see how I set myself apart from the competition.