Pocket Listings in Orange County, CA
This is a curated list of Pocket Listings in Orange County we have put together through our local network. These homes are currently represented by various local agents who are marketing the homes off market. Some of these homes in the list we are personally representing the sellers. We are always networking to keep ourselves ahead of the market and up to date with the latest off market listings in Orange County. With the limited supply of homes on the market you need to work with a local realtor that strives to stay on top of the market and networks with other top local Realtors. This way they can provide the best possible pocket listing inventory in Orange County.
Are you Interested in a property below? Or cannot find the right home. Maybe it is available just not on the market. We can find it. This is just some of the homes we have vetted. Just fill out the contact form at the bottom of the page! Also, reference prior posts of pocket listing in earlier months to see older inventory that may still be available. Homes sell off market with agents that have the resources to find pocket listings in Orange County.
- Southwest San Clemente Pocket Listing-Asking $12 Million Off market Bluff front Villa. One of the largest Bluff front lots in San Clemente. Panoramic views from every window. 5 beds plus office 3.5 baths 4100 sq ft on a 15,000 sq ft lot Double lot with 140 ft ocean frontage
- San Clemente Pocket Listing Southwest above T Street- 5,400 sq ft on a 13,000 sq ft lot. New Construction within the last 6 years on a double lot. Pool spa and panoramic ocean views from every room Above one of the best Surf Break in Orange County.
- San Clemente Pocket Listing –Forster Ranch, it is gorgeous, redid the whole house. Installed solar that is completely paid for and has a backup battery. $2.3M. 3,250 sq ft, and it does have a pool. The lot size is 8,000 sq ft.
- San Clemente Forster Ranch Estates –6500 sq ft 40,000 lot. Fixer upper. $3 Million. Conservative After Repair value 5,000,000
- Irvine – Near Wintermist Park– 3 Bed / 2 Bath 2 Car attached garage Patio Single Story 1,117 sq ft Great school district HOA 1: $115 HOA 2: $174 $900,000
- Irvine Pocket Listing Canyons Edge – $2,050,000 3 Bed / 3.5 Bath / 2,438 Sq Ft /
Condo/ Tuscan style detached condo, secondary suite downstairs with two up, spacious floorplan with high vaulted ceilings
- Trabuco Canyon Wagon Wheel- 4 Beds 3 baths Canyon Views. Open floorplan with huge, vaulted ceilings in the living room. 3 car garage interior street one of the best streets in Wagon Wheel. Community Clubhouse pool and spa. No Mello Roos and low HOA
- Off market in Aliso Viejo –3 bed, 2 ba, upgraded, large, private backyard, gated community with pool, 1728 sq ft – $1.050
- Aliso Viejo Pocket Listing –4 beds, plus loft, 2500 sq ft, completely turnkey, recently remodeled backyard, some canyon views. Contact me and I can send you pics. $1.9
- Dana Point Pocket Listing Niguel Shores –third row from ocean single level 4,000 sq ft ocean views $7 million.
- Dana Point Pocket Listing– Lantern District Orilla Rd, DP $2.1M 3 bed, 4 bath, lower level sperate unit, 3,000sqft, ocean view, yard
- Laguna Niguel offmarket listing – $1.95M Beacon Hill Community 4 bed, 3 bath, 2100 sq ft, mountain/ocean view, complete remodel.
- Laguna Niguel Pocket Listing Ocean Ranch –$2.5 Million 5 bed 4 bath 3500 sq ft 7500 sq ft lot Chef?s kitchen with center island and custom cabinetry, quartz counters, Wolf cooktop, walk-in pantry, KitchenAid ovens & refrigerator, marble and travertine stone flooring, vaulted ceiling, wrought iron staircase, Milgard windows throughout, Epipe epoxy piping, surround system, smart thermostat, new steel garage doors with smart opener, dual sided fireplace
- Laguna Niguel Pocket Listing Sea country , Pacesetter II neighborhood Single level – newly Upgraded inside and out Brand new kitchen and bathrooms Almost 1400 sq ft – 3 beds ,2 baths$1.369m
- Nellie Gail Laguna Hills Pocket Listing 2.8 Million 3400 sq ft 4 bed 2.5 baths Amazing Pool and yard with half court basket ball court.
- Huntington Beach Sea Bridge Condo 2bed 2bath +Loft, 1407sqft Fully Renovated, Guard Gated community, incredible amenities, located on the 2nd floor, Views of the lake and pool from the balcony, less than 1mile from the beach. Asking $825k
- SOUTH HUNTINGTON BEACH– 4 bed, 4 bath around 3,400 2015 build good size backyard, NO view open floor plan very close to schools asking around $2.1M
- Huntington Beach –3 Bed 2Bath 1,360Sqft 2 car attached garage. Bike to the beach. Front and back patios, each with private entrance! Community pool, bbq, volleyball, club house. Great for an investor $760k
- Sunset Beach Off market oppurtunity – 3 Bedrooms 3.5 baths 2300 sq ft Walk to Sand Ocean View rooftop decks
- East Side Costa Mesa– Bay View Terr, next to Irvine Ave, but all the way at the end of the community, so no noise. Only one common wall and that one common wall is mostly garage. 1,986 sq ft, 3 bed 2.5 bath, $1.3M negotiable. Fully remodeled.
- Newport Coast Pocket Listing Pacific Ridge Community Asking 4.25 Million Top of the hill pano views of Hills and Saddleback Mountains. 2800 sq ft 8200 sq ft lot Fully remodeled. Interior Courtyard
- Off market in Corona Del Mar Corona Highlands $3,700,000 6 Bed Triplex / 3 Bath / 6 spot car port / pool/ Fully leased with association
pool approx. $15k monthly income/ Has been recently renovated to improve rent,
association pays part of property tax
- Off Market in Irvine Terrace Corona Del Mar $12,000,000 4 Bed / 4.5 bath / 6,300 SqFt/ Approx 80 feet of Ocean/Bay/Catalina views,
custom water feature/ Voted best media room and recognized by CEDIAs 2010
global awards/ Ultimate entertainers home with elevator
- Balboa Peninsula Pocket Listing- $5,400,000 3 bed / 4.5 bath / Den or optional 4th / 3,000 SqFt / 3 car
garage SFR/Brand new custom build, one block from both the bay and ocean, peek-a-boo views, open floor plan
- Monarch Beach Pocket Listing $4 million – Estates at Monarch Beach Gorgeous updated home with a very desirable floor plan 3 Bedrooms, 3.5 baths, 3,200 Single Story, Golf Course and Sunset Views.
Have you ever heard of a pocket listing in Orange County? It’s a private sale of a home in Orange County that isn’t advertised on the open market. Typically, only a select group of realtors are approached by another realtor to view the property. This form of off-market listing is considered an off market exclusive and is limited to a trusted network of realtors who prioritize privacy for the seller.
Homeowners choose to go the pocket listing route for many reasons. Some want to avoid the hassle of constantly showing their home to potential buyers.. Others prefer the privacy of a more controlled sale, only interacting with serious buyers. Whatever the reason, it’s a smart way to limit the burden of a traditional sale and find a strong buyer who has good local representation.
For prospective buyers, an off market listing in Orange County can be an exciting opportunity as it provides a chance for limited competition on the property. Additionally, it grants the time needed to make a thoughtful purchase decision in a highly competitive market. End result can be a solid win-win scenario that benefits all parties involved.
Overall, pocket listings in Orange County provide an excellent chance to get a good deal on a home without all the typical stress. So keep your ear to the ground and your eye out for these exclusive listings! Or contact me. That is that is what we do. We have a large network that we are constantly reaching out to to find our clients the best possible off market listings in Orange County.